The world's leading specialist from Southwest Germany
Industrial applications for tire testing since 1998
Optoelectronic tire testing
Located in Southwest Germany, SDS incorporates the lively spirit of the land of tinkerers and thinkers, which is home to the inventors of the automobile. On a total area of 2,500 square meters of production and office space, SDS develops, produces and sells tire testing systems that address all the technical and economic requirements of the tire industry.
From development and design, right up to production, installation and after-sales services, SDS customers can obtain everything from a single source, along with comprehensive know-how and a vertical range of manufacture that sets the benchmark in the market.
The founder of SDS, Dipl. Ing. Stefan Dengler, has been one of the leading designers of industrial applications for tire testing since 1990. With the establishment of SDS Systemtechnik GmbH in 1998, he made his expertise in optoelectronic quality testing widely accessible to the specific requirements of the tire industry.
Consulting and individual solutions
Every SDS tire testing system is a combination of individual requirements. SDS designs a dimensionally accurate solution with personal consultation for every task.
Maintenance and Repair
All the components of SDS systems can be quickly replaced and updated, regardless of type and year of manufacture, and guarantee easy maintenance and sustainable use.
More quality and performance. Lower costs.
- SDS systems are suitable for every application
- SDS quality Made in Germany guarantees efficiency and high profitability
- Compact designs save space costs and ensure efficient test procedures
- SDS module concept for technology and software minimises introductory training costs
- Automatic SDS systems reduce personnel costs
- Preventive service for permanent availability and full cost control
- SDS Remote Diagnostics ensures continuous productivity and minimises costly downtime